/ About DAIHO / Company's Policy
FUNDAMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
- Showing infinite creativity we will develop new technique and new products, and so be of great service to prosperity of the society.
- We will make the best use of numerous kinds of valuable business resources which are entrusted by the society.
- We will preserve precious global environment for the future generations, and contribute to improve our social life through making thougtful and broadminded human relationship.
DAIHO COMPANY POLICY
Keyword of DAIHO group
- Self Confidence
- First Class
- Number One
- To be in charge of each work
- To solve daily tasks with superiors as soon as possible
- To become Self Confidence and than to growth into the First Class
- Do not be defeated by anybody to become Number One
- If all employees will keep these principles company will achieve such qualities
"To become No.1 Injection molding company in the world!"
"To aim to be number one;
"Continuity is the father of success"
TO URGE 4 POLICY
"Let's be a preeminent company with quality and delivery in four policies"
- Trusted - trusted by customer
- Speed - quick actions in everything
- Efficiency - highly efficient group
- Creative - more creative than competitors
Group kaizen (improvement) activity - quality
“Harmonize on heart“ => not to produce any defect goods in our process and no deliverys
TO URGE 3 ACTIVITIES
"Become a first-class employee in three activities"
Survival with 5S - Quality control = 5S
- Fix the things
- Fix the place
- Fix the position
- Easy to take
- Nice to see
- Everybody same method
- Produce by follow planning
- Facilities always good condition
- Mold is easy parameter condition (Shorter shots,No rejects,No broken)
QCC Activity - Level up our skills
- All together full participation
- Continuous action topic in line with company policies
- Results ok
DAIHO CZECH s.r.o.
301 00 Plzeň
+420 377 680 811
+420 377 680 809
DAIHO INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
1-3-7, Dainichi-cho, Moriguchi-shi, Osaka
Japan (Post code 570-0003)
+81 (6) 6908-8125
+81 (6) 6908-7951
QMS & EMS policy